Skip to main content


Nash Equilibrium

Nash equilibrium states that nothing is gained if any of the players change their strategy if all other players maintain their strategy. Dominant strategy asserts that a player will choose a strategy that will lead to the best outcome regardless of the strategies that other plays have chosen.

$TRK Token

There will be a total of $TRICK Tokens as a final circulating supply which measures the distribution time at around 3 years.

Tools and Services

Our premium tools and services can be accessed with $TRICK. We will have a 5% tax and the remaining 95% will be distributed to the unlocked staking beneficiaries as per their total Power.

Market Dynamics

Since market dynamics are ever changing, so will our service costs. The DAO decides the costs every EPOCH ensuring the best possible outcome.